Data Protection Declaration
1. Name and contact details of the controller
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
LOTHAR MEDTEC GmbH, Magdalene-Schoch-Straße 5, 97074 Wuerzburg
Responsible person: Lawyer Markus Hartung, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
2.1 We are pleased that you visit our website and thank you for your interest. In the following, we will inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is any data with which you can be personally identified.
2.2 This website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content, this website uses SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string “https://” and the lock symbol in your browser line. in your browser line.
2.3 When you access our websites https://www.lothar-medtec.de/ and https://www.lothar-medical.com/ information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your end device. This information is stored in a so-called log file. The following information is is collected without your intervention:
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Website from which the access is made (referrer URL)
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- Name of your internet access provider
- IP address of the requesting computer
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection establishment of the website
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below will not take place.
We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure is necessary pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO exists, as well as
- this is legally permissible and required according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the execution of contractual relationship with you.
To make the visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your end device. stored on your terminal device. Some of the cookies we use will be deleted after the end of the session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your terminal device and enable us or our partner companies (cookies from third-party providers) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information to an individual extent, such as browser and location data and IP address values. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predefined period of time, which which may differ depending on the cookie.
Insofar as personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO to protect our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the site visit.
We may work with advertising partners who help us to make our website more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive when you visit our website (third-party cookies). If we cooperate with aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in each case within the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser in such a way that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually whether to accept them or can exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for the respective browsers under the following links:
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
When contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of responding to your request or for contacting you and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. If your contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request, this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter concerned has been conclusively clarified and provided that there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary.
6. Tools and other
6.1 This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”) for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you use must connect to Google’s servers. This enables Google to know that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font will be used by your computer.
Google LLC, headquartered in the USA, is certified for the US-European data protection agreement “Privacy Shield”, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection applicable in the EU.
6.2 This site uses icons provided by Fonticons Inc., 307 South Main Street, Bentonville, AR 72712 (“Fonticons”). When you call up a page, your browser loads the required icons into its browser cache in order to display icons correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you use must connect to Fonticons’ servers. This enables Fonticons to know that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Fonticons’ icons is in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. If your browser does not support these icons, standard icons will be used by your computer.
7. Data subject rights
The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (rights of access and intervention) with regard to the processing of your personal data, which we inform you about below:
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO: You have in particular the right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or criteria for determining the storage period. the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it has not been collected from you by us, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing that concern you, as well as your right to be informed about what guarantees exist in accordance with Art. 46 DSGVO when your data is transferred to third countries;
- Right to rectification pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO: You have a right to the immediate rectification of any incorrect data relating to you and/or completion of any incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to erasure pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 (1) DSGVO are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data, which you dispute, is being verified, if you refuse the deletion of your data due to unlawful data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data, if you require your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved, or if you have lodged an objection for reasons relating to your particular situation as long as it has not yet been determined whether our legitimate grounds prevail;
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke consent given in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO: You have the right to revoke consent to the processing of data once given at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned without delay, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation;
- Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR: If you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR, you have – without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, workplace or the place of the alleged infringement.
8. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to email@example.com.
9. Duration of the storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the respective statutory retention period (e.g. retention periods under commercial and tax law). After expiry of the period, the corresponding data is routinely deleted, provided that it is no longer required for the fulfillment or initiation of the contract and/or there is no legitimate interest on our part to continue storing it.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and was updated in October 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be accessed and printed out by you at any time on the website at https://www.lothar-medtec.de/datenschutz/.